Wednesday 18 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 5

Again I couldn't choose just one for my 'WoW' hosted by Breaking the Spine this week, so my second choice is:

Down by the Water, Anna Cruise
Coming September, 2013

Lily can't escape the past.

Ten years after a tragedy tore her family apart, Lily is on her way to college for what she hopes will be a fresh start. Instead, she finds herself broken down in the place she swore she'd never return to. The place by the water that damaged her family beyond repair. When Ty Reilly offers her help, she reluctantly accepts, eager to get her car fixed and get the hell of of town.

3 comments:

  1. This is a new one for me. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I'd never heard of this one! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this but I'm curious what happened with Lily. Looking this up right now to find out more info. Thanks for featuring this!

    Here's my WoW


    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    ReplyDelete