Friday 27 September 2013

Unravel Me, Kendall Ryan

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi. “I will either find a way or make one"

This is the second book of Kendall Ryan’s I have read (The Impact of You was the first) and I loved it. I love how Kendall can write funny, sexual and meaningful life changing scenes all in one.

This book was different as it has Ashlyn Drake falling in love with amnesia patient ‘Logan’ who is on trial for murder. The whole storyline had me intrigued from the beginning, I kept wondering; how is Kendall going to make our hearts lie with a so called murderer? But let me tell you, by the second time you see him in the book you’re hooked.

My favourite scene was of course the famous tattoo scene Aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi. “I will either find a way or make one" I love how books make things more believable, because in real life no two people would get this tattoo, in the exact same place in the same font. But when Ashlyn sees Logan’s it makes you believe that they are meant to be.

The book is extremely well written and just flows and I must admit I fell in love with Ashlyn; she is a smart woman getting her PhD so is obviously hard working and not afraid to go for what she wants. She also shows you how powerful and strong women can be without men, as well as seeing how broken and lost a woman can be with a broken heart.

This book has a bit of everything, loss, hurt, love, heartbreak, friendship and HOT sex scenes it really is an uplifting story when you finish the book, and everything is tied up in a perfect bow. The way Kendall writes their sex scenes is intense yet they are put in the book in the right place to in a way help the reader see the bond between them, see the connection of their relationship and the love that comes from them.



I really enjoyed this book and will carry on reading books by Kendall Ryan, I give this book a 4.5* rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment